As part of my marketing role at NSW Trustee & Guardian in 2015 I worked with a team and creative agencies to co-odinate and promote a touring van and series of information stalls around NSW. The van had two purposes – educating the public on Planning Ahead (Wills, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardian) and promoting NSW Trustee & Guardian services.
- Liaised with local councils to find out the best locations for the stalls
- Obtained approvals for the van and stall at each of the locations
- Follow-up feedback from local staff to get the best location for future community outreach stalls
Co-ordinating creative elements
- Produced a promotional photoshoot with one of our staff who would man the stall
- Worked closely with creative agencies to produce custom branded artwork including the van wrap, gazebo, tablecloths and promotional items like candy packets and water.
- As well as custom products, organising all other event necessities such as chairs, tables, sandbags to weigh the gazebo, Ipad security cover, brochure holders and stock of existing brochures
- Working with a PR agency for press
- Working with local governments for event listings
- Manual inputs of local online event listings
- Worked with other government agencies like Department of Justice for social media sharing, newsletter and website listings