I initially did a video for this post, but while I work on my video blogging, here are the 8 steps I broke down for pricing your product or service.
1. Do your research – know the market rate
2. Think of opportunity cost – what is your time worth and could you make more doing something else?
3. Consider your flat hourly rate
4. Include your prep time in your quote
5. Articulate your value through detailed line items
6. Lay out your document clearly
7. Don’t undercharge!
8. Know your value, and communicate it to the client.