Where have I seen you before?
I’m an energetic and creative marketing professional based in Melbourne, Australia. It’s safe to say I’m an active person.
- I work 3 days a week at the City of Yarra, doing marketing in their Economic Development Team
- I’m passionate about acroyoga, so I’m in the park a lot upside down and publish a website on acroyoga in Australia.
- I write poetry under the name ‘endofnext’, you can find it on instagram here or on the website here.
- I create wearable art, clothing and jewellery. I publish my ongoing projects to Facebook here. I’ve made jewellery and wearables under various names including ‘on the verge of being’ (2012) and ‘alert! designs’ (2003-2006), and won first prize in the Nannup Music Festival ArtWear Competition (2012).
- I’ve volunteered with Burning Seed’s ARTery department in Sydney and Melbourne, with the Samhuinn summer singers in Scotland, with Creative Crops in Perth and with Idea Bombing in Melbourne.
- I was the founder of the well-known review website Perth Culture (2013-2015), and prior to that the alternative fashion websites yourfashion (2009-2012).
- I’ve founded and organised fashion and music events including Descent (2012) and Vespertine (2011).